Little Rock, AR * Conway, AR * Bentonville, AR
About Mainstream Technologies
Mainstream Technologies is an information technology services firm specializing in custom software development, managed IT services, cybersecurity services, and hosting. We develop long-term relationships with our customers by understanding their needs and developing the right solution for each need.
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you can expect to be part of a cross-functional team comprised of a team leader, solution architect, and other software developers. You will contribute to multiple team activities such as requirements gathering, task estimation, software design, code creation, and software testing. Our most successful team members take ownership of their individual contributions to the team as well as the overall success of the project. They are flexible and can adapt to the ever-evolving customer needs that are discovered through the iterative development process. At Mainstream, our mission is to make the lives of our clients better through the technology we build. We seek individuals who can help us translate our clients’ visions into highly effective solutions.
- Microsoft Development Stack including C#, .Net Core, Web API
- Relational Database Management Systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and PostgreSQL
- Cloud and DevOps solutions using Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Security using OAuth, OWASP Top 10, and Microsoft Identify Service guidelines
- Agile development methodologies
- Experience with automated testing
- Bachelor or higher degree, or its equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or a closely related field of study
Benefits and Perks
- Fully paid employee healthcare
- Fully paid employee long-term disability
- 401K matching program starting day one
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Remote work available
Qualified candidates, please use the Contact Us link to let us know of your interest in becoming an associate of Mainstream Technologies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, or status as a protected veteran.
Mainstream uses E-Verify to verify the right of all new employees to legally work in the United States. As soon as an offer of employment has been made and you have accepted, Mainstream will ask you to complete an I-9 form.
*If you are an out-of-state applicant, this position may qualify for the Little Rock Regional Chamber’s Move To Little Rock Talent Acquisition Campaign which could pay you up to $10,000. Click here for details.