Mainstream has been following the developing outbreak of COVID-19 (“coronavirus”). Mainstream is committed to the health and safety of our associates and families, those of our customer and vendor partners and of our communities at large. Given this extraordinary event, I would like to take this opportunity to update each of you on our preparedness to continue delivering the technology services you rely on in the face of this evolving situation.
In short, Mainstream is well positioned to continue operations throughout this event and is monitoring the situation in order to take proactive steps to limit any degradation in our operational capability. As you know, a high percentage of our work for each of you is performed remotely to your facilities. This capability extends through our organization, as well, so that our workforce is 100% capable of working remotely should any extensive quarantine requirements or travel restrictions come into effect. This capability also helps ensure that the adverse impact from public actions which indirectly affect our associates, such as extended school closings, is mitigated, and will allow us to collaborate with external parties should face-to-face interactions be restricted.
To prevent any degradation of our operational capability, we are taking the following steps:
• We have issued reminders about recommended hygiene procedures to our associates
• We have stressed to our associates the importance of staying home if they aren’t feeling well or exhibiting symptoms
• We have deployed additional disinfectant equipment and procedures within our facilities
• We do not conduct business outside of the continental United States, so no international travel is required
• We are monitoring company travel to areas within the United States and Arkansas affected by the outbreak and are prepared to suspend travel to those areas
• We are prepared to restrict local offsite travel and local visitors should areas in which our facilities are located become affected
• We are prepared to institute our work-from-home procedures should areas in which our facilities are located become affected
We appreciate your support and cooperation as we all navigate this event. Should your requirements regarding our interactions with your organization change, or if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or to any of our great associates.
Be safe out there!
(501) 343-3174 Cell