Consulting Management Compliance
Managed Risk Assessment
Where are your risks and what should you do?
Mainstream Technologies will assess your technology, policies, and processes to identify threats and risks. We will deliver a plan of action that prioritizes efforts that reduce risk with process and policy enhancements, technology tools, education, continuous monitoring, management, and reporting.
- Ongoing guidance and participation in risk assessment meetings
- Templates for adversarial cyber threats
- Templates for physical and environmental threats
The threat of information theft has never been greater. Compliance, governance and risk management practices are essential for every organization that collects and houses data.
Mainstream Technologies assures your security infrastructure, policies and processes are maintained so that all applicable legislative requirements and industry directives are met.
- Recurring Policy reviews against security frameworks including NIST, PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI with Assessment questionnaires
- Policy recommendations
- Recurring Compliance review of computer configurations (example TLS configuration requirements for PCI compliance)
Threat Monitoring & Detection
New threats are appearing daily. What was secure yesterday may not be today.
Mainstream Technologies’ 24/7/365 threat monitoring and detection is a security essential. Mainstream tests externally-facing and all internal devices, providing our clients with the information they need to secure their systems.
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- configuration adherence
- change monitoring
- Managed Detection Response (MDR)
Incident Response Planning
Cybercrime is real. It’s not a matter of if, but a matter of when you will become a target. What will you do WHEN a breach occurs? You need a plan to assure that the damage is minimized.
Mainstream Technologies will help you be proactive, to put a strategic response plan in place to reduce both recovery time and expense.
- Policy review and recommendations
Are you certain the security measures you’ve taken are effective?
Put our experience to work for you Mainstream Technologies will review your infrastructure to understand your security framework, identifying where you are most vulnerable to cyber threats and attacks.
- One-time Vulnerability Assessment report
- One-time penetration test report
- One-time asset discovery reports
- Risk assessment guidance and templates (requires interaction for some length of time)
- Security assessment for security maturity and framework compliance
- Incident Response review and guidance
Threats can come from changes within the environment as well as from the outside.
Mainstream Technologies’ Managed Cybersecurity Practice protects your organization from cyber threats. We monitor your network, systems and data, 24/7 to continually optimize your security, incident detection and response times.
- Ongoing Asset discovery and business impact analysis with rogue device detection
- Threat Monitoring and detection
- Recurring Vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Threat intelligence
- Managed Compliance
- Annual penetration testing
- Incident Response Planning
A La Carte Solutions
While threats are increasing, organizations are challenged daily with budget and staffing constraints. These limitations can be a barrier for their ability to adequately protect their information.
Mainstream Technologies gives you access to the resources you need to defend your systems.